Summer may be winding down, but the hurricane season seems to be just starting to heat up! Outages have already wreaked havoc throughout Texas and Louisiana, and more storms are brewing as we're publishing this blog. But how can your facility be sure it’s prepared for the next storm? It’s easy to pretend your facility isn’t at risk until one storm affects thousands of people in the blink of an eye.
Blue Pillar’s Aurora® platform can protect your facility from the next outage. Our system constantly manages backup power generation to keep you aware of health readiness, fuel tank levels and battery status for a seamless transition of power during an outage. With real-time automated monitoring and control of your entire distributed generation fleet, you can:
- Gain real-time situational awareness of battery voltage and fuel tank levels without making a single site visit.
- Test remotely with a live video feed to monitor your fleet even if you are hundreds of miles away.
- Get real-time data or reset alarms remotely without using any man power or truck rolls.
- Have alarms sent to your facility and energy teams’ mobile devices to share all this real-time data across the whole team, at the same time.
- Save operational expenses while protecting critical services.
Nobody likes to get caught in the rain, so don’t let your facility get caught in the next downpour! Blue Pillar is ready to ensure your facility is prepared and protected against power outages, and we’re committed to seeing that your facility has complete control of monitoring and testing your technology, before, during and after the storm.
Learn more about how we outage-proof facilities with Energy IoT by replaying our webcast: “Can Energy IoT Outage-Proof your Data Centers and Businesses?” And, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn for more educational updates!